Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gotta Love Friendly Neighbors Offering Help

We were all over at my parents house laying sod in their backyard and when we were finished, my Dad noticed the neighbor trying to pull out one of his fence posts. So being the friendly neighbor he is.........he got out the tractor and drove it across the street to offer his assistance.



Notice how the neighbors stopped working and Dallas and Travis are the ones digging with shovels.

I think they did finally get the post out of the ground. It was a little scary a couple of times though, I thought the tractor was going to tip over a couple of times.

Here is Papa and Jackson bringing the tractor back home. Jackson was so mad that he couldn't be on the tractor while Dad was over at the neighbors. He loves to be on the tractor and will run to it whenever he hears it start.


Girls Just Wanna have fun. How would it be to just break out in song and dance whenever you feel the need and not care who is watching.


I forgot to take pictures of the sod (the reason we were all there) but it looks great. My parents have really been working hard in their yard and it looks awesome.

We had a yummy bbq when it was done.

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Now that the back yard is all done, it is time for a cookout where we can get our families together and all caught up on each others lives.
Aunt Barb

Sherry said...

WHAT THE -----.....all I ever hear about is all the fun parties at Aunt Carla's. Blah...blah...blah. It sure would be nice to get an invite to one of these shin digs. Do I sound familiar? Do I sound like another whiner? (cough cough Val).

AND....to the break out in dance and song. It IS fun and I do it quite often just ask my girls usually it's to the beach boys or the Judds singing "Give A Little Love"

JP Kris and the kids said...

I've heard how nice its looking over there. Since I can't leave a comment on CARLA's blog...but I know you're reading this...we want a invite too. We can't wait to see it.