Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sage Chicken Salad Recipe

Sooooooo yummy!
This is one of Chad's recipes.
The recipe he gave me is for a single serving, I didn't take the time to multiply everything so I just added things to taste.

Sage Chicken
3 1/2 oz. Chicken, Cooked & Diced
1/4 tsp. Parsley
1 3/4 tsp. Celery, Chopped
3/4 tsp. Green Onions, Chopped
3/4 tsp. Lemon Juice
2 Tbs. Mayo
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp. Sage, Ground

I took full boneless skinless chicken breasts and sprinkled salt and pepper over the top and baked them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.  Then I chopped them into little chunks.  I mixed all of the other ingredients into a seperate bowl and then poured it over the chicken.  I didn't measure anything I just kind of added things until I thought it was enough. 

Then I warmed the wraps (I used spinach and sun dried tomato wraps).  Add the chicken mixture, cheddar cheese and tomatoes.  Roll them up and then I put them in a pan to toast them a little bit.

I hope all this makes sense. 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bezzant said...

Soooo Good! Thanks for posting this! Hope you had a nice birthday!

Chastina said...

I can't wait to make them!

Heidi John said...

Sounds good! I'll be sure to make this chicken salad! BTW I love you blog such cuite pics!!