I have never really been one that could understand the game of football, but living with 3 boys I have learned to at least get the basics down. Sometimes I have cheered for the kids at a game to later have them say "Mom, you shouldn't have cheered for me that wasn't a good play" my response........"Who cares, I'm the Mom I will cheer if I want!" The conversation usually ends with them shaking their heads and rolling their eyes at me. I love watching the kids play at any sport.
Here are some pictures of last nights game against the Provo Bulldogs. Lets just say maybe they shouldn't have let the dogs out. Lehi beat them 32 to 14. It was an exciting game!
GO #86!!!
Destrey had his own excitement at the game. He decided to run around the track during the game. Well some girls in the stand went after him. We were watching from the other side so we didn't really know what was going on. All we saw was the girls in Destrey's face getting mad at him and blocking him from going across the track.
Needless to say my mom and I were on the edge of our seats we were ready to rumble but luckily we waited for Des to come back and tell us what happened.
He said as he ran by the other teams stands he yelled "GO LEHI, YEAH!!" and I'm sure alot more. (all.....the.....way.....across......their......bleachers) Oh Des........???
We had to explain to him that it wasn't very good sportsmanship of him to rub it in that Lehi was beating them so bad. (Uh Hello?? When did I turn into a Mom)
I am so glad my Mom and I waited to get the whole story before we went off on them. You would have seen us on the ten o'clock news for starting a High School Riot! People take football very serious around here. Geez, lighten up people! I can say that this week because we won, next week I might be singing a different tune.
1 comment:
Since we don't have any kids in high school I'll say....Good job Lehi! Just don't tell any of my neighbors. ;) I'm glad you decided to start a blog! I miss visiting with everybody.
Post a Comment